Friday, September 24, 2010

Myspace Retro Post- In Which I Make a Bad Joke

Written Saturday, May 09, 2009--------

Aisu Krimu**

Hey!

My professor wants to submit my final paper for publication!

And yay, I only have one more paper left for school, and I have the grades back for 3 of my 4 classes, and I've made all A's! And, um, I'M DONE WITH ALL THE CLASSES FOR MY MASTER'S DEGREE!

Oh, plus it's almost let's go swimming at night season!

Wait, and I paid off another credit card May 1st!

Right now, my life is like an ice cream cake with whipped cream frosting. I'm saying it's good, to clarify for those of you who are lactose intolerant and just thought "life is like a sh!t storm?? I thought she was happy and things were good, wtf??"

Yeah, I went there. Off to get some Starbucks and go clean my room.

**Post title is ice cream in Japanese, changed from the original title after I made that terrible joke. Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I logged into Myspace today for the first time since April, and this post made me smile. I can feel my happiness through it- almost done with grad school, after working full time/going to school full time! And it was summer, and I was dating a lot of fun boys and hanging out with friends, life was fun and things were good, so good. Little did I know what would happen a week after this. I never could have imagined that as a result, by the end of May I would lose not just a friend, but almost her entire family when they ditched me after 5 years of friendship, choosing to believe their own version of things over the truth I told them. Life is so full of ups and downs, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment