Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Good to Be Home

Chicago was awesome, and I already miss Jo, but I was very glad to get back to our little mountain home. Tonight as I was finishing dinner, I saw a bit of pink through our patio doors. I got up to check it out, and the entire sky was filled with an awesome sunset. Bobby took a quick picture, and pretty much as soon as we got back inside and cleared the dinner plates it was gone.

I'm so grateful to live in such a beautiful state, in such a great town. I'm really looking forward to experiencing another snowy winter, and it's fast approaching. Bobby says the snow starts late September/early October. I couldn't get enough of it in Japan- and it was the worst winter in over 100 years when I lived in what they call "Snow Country" to begin with- so I'm pretty sure I'll do just fine here in Colorado.

I'm busily organizing my pictures from Chicago, trying to figure out how I want to post them, so those will be trickling in over the week, as well as the pictures from Kate and Anna's visit- about a month late, but they'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment