Thursday, May 7, 2009

One More

So, um... I made A's in three of my classes.

Yeah.

I'm going to go write the final for my 4th, and last, class. It's due tomorrow. I have an A in there so far, so unless I totally skid off the rails I should have an A on the final, and I don't have any concerns about the term paper I'm writing for it... so...

I might... juuuuust might... end up with a 4.0 for the semester. Have I ever mentioned to you I took four graduate classes this semester? While working full time? And enjoying the company of lots of boys, and my friends? And still finding the time to do stuff like clean my car, do my laundry, take a shower every now and again, and go to yoga?

Because I did. And I might end up with all A's at the end of it!

All right. I really need to go write my final.

No comments:

Post a Comment