Thursday, February 17, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Ziggity Zag

We rolled into our little mountain town last night around 9:30, and were promptly asleep by 10. We had breakfast in Lima, then a 5 and a half hour flight to Miami, lunch there, and then a 4 hour flight to Denver, followed by an hour on the shuttle. I always (I know you're not supposed to use that word, but truly, it's ALWAYS) clean my house from top to bottom before I leave on a trip, including putting fresh clean sheets on the bed, and I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to arrive home after almost two weeks, after a long day in various airports, to a sparkling apartment and fresh clean sheets to sleep on. Heaven.

We took thousands of pictures, and I have lots to update on, but today will be devoted to laundry, unpacking, grocery shopping, and sorting through said photos. I hope to have some trip updates coming in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment