Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fluff

Kittens, I have about 250 pictures left to scan, and then I will be done with everything save a small box of veeeeeeeery old (we're talking black and white at a photography studio) pictures of my Great Granny and family back when she was a baby and a teenager. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and as it turns out, it is not a train full of more pictures about to crash into me.

But speaking of train wrecks. Check out this video. Oh, and this little girl is 4. Yes, 4. It's sad that it only takes a few short years for an irresponsible parent to create a monster out of an innocent child. Watch, and be horiffmazed. You know, horrified and amazed. Also, blogger wouldn't allow me to embed it or link it- it randomly does that to me. I think it read that post a while back where I talked about how terrible it is when it comes to pictures. Sigh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3wXyyE4_m0


And yes, this is a complete 180 from my last post. I thought we could lighten the mood a bit.

4 comments:

  1. I like the word you created...horiffmazed. And I HATE that show Toddlers and Tiaras. The little kids are turned into divas WAY too early in their childhood.

    And I hate that blogspot won't let you embed youtube videos. Bugs the crap outta me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one. We don't have TV or cable, but a feminist website I read linked to it a while back, so every once in a while I'll torture myself with youtube clips- why do I do that to myself?? Speaking of youtube clip torture- sometimes blogger lets me embed, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes it embeds, but is too large- no matter how I fiddle with the code! It's a grand conspiracy, mark my words, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that poor child. She is a horror and it is all her parents' fault. I wonder if she will ever become someone people might enjoy spending time around?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gogo- I know! I thought the same thing- how unlucky she is for having such incompetent parents. It makes me so sad when parents set their kids up for heartbreak down the road because they didn't teach them how to be pleasant humans.

    ReplyDelete