Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Want to Move to Iowa

So I can marry my Public Management teacher. Because I am so in love with her right now, it only seems right.

Why you ask?

I don't have to take the final. Nope. After writing a reaction paper, five case studies, two journal article reviews, doing three group presentations AND writing a 42 page mid-term I am exempt from the final due to my grade...

At the end of class she calls out my name with about seven other people. Tells us she's missing something from our coursework. We're all thinking "what could we be missing?" and we're all confused and wondering. So we gather round. She looks at us and says "you're all missing something. The same thing actually. The final. But you all have A averages. So you don't have to take it".

Seriously, you would have thought she had given us winning lottery tickets. We all started jumping up and down and hugging each other and saying thank you over and over.

It was a good night. So one class is down, I'm finishing the final for another tomorrow night, and writing my final paper for a third this weekend (due Monday). Then all next week from Monday to Thursday night I'm writing my final for ethics. And then the entire week after *that* I'm writing my final paper for ethics. And then. I'm. DONE.

I think... I might just... I don't want to jinx myself but I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up with all A's. And that will be pretty freaking amazing considering everything that's gone on this semester.

For now though, it's off to bed. I'm all full of gooey gratefulness and happy relief bubbles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment