Friday, April 24, 2009

Dancing in Hallways, or Wanting to be Done with Finals

This picture represents the last time I went out and didn't have to worry about being in bed early enough to get up and study all day the next day. It was March 13th. It is now April 24th. That's a long time when you're a busy gal with no responsibilities other than to go out and have fun in between work and school :)

But, my finals are over May 15th. And you know what happens May 15th-17th?

Wildflower Festival. Three days of music, food, friends, fun. Hotel rooms overlooking the stage, shared amongst friends. Sunny days, tank tops, smelling like sunblock and outside- it's going to be great. My grand coming out.

For now though, I have to go maintain this 4.0 I've accidentally stumbled upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment