Friday, May 13, 2011

Life in Boxes, Blogger on Vacation

 Bobby and I returned safely to Colorado late on Tuesday. Since then I've been sifting through boxes and arranging and re-arranging and re-re-arranging furniture. Wednesday was mostly a bust, but yesterday was great and so far today has been also. I'm taking a procrastination break (although, if it's a purposeful break, I don't know that procrastination is the correct way to describe it, right?) because Blogger is finally working after skipping off on a spur of the moment, two day vacation. I hope you enjoyed yourself, Blogger, because every time I tried to update my blog over the last two days you kept shooting me down with your vague "unavailable" message...

I'll be back with something more substantial later (that's about as vague as "unavailable", huh?). I just wanted to take advantage of Blogger's availability to make a post, on principle. The boxes are calling my name, and I can't live another day with our enormous suitcase squatting in the entryway. Next stop: organizing our closet. I know, the awesomeness of my Friday is blowing.your.mind.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I hate moving, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moving in and organizing, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr, speaking of love hate- Blogger deleted my comment here... boo.

    ReplyDelete